2009年8月22日星期六

♥ Movie


Todays,
my dear 4.xx call me wake up !
Call me then scold me 'everydayz sleep until so late !
haihs ~
im nothing to said with him !
He cal me go booking ticket !
i told what thing then kaca0 me 0i0i !
After that cal ii promise acc him go watch that movie !

me wif ting go timesquare around 8something , feel some tired !
cause mydear finish his working as0 need 9around ~
after reached ting'house . waited him ...
Waiting until so sleepy alredy , feel like dun wnt out leh .
but make up and prepare all thing already.
so continue waitin ..

Around 9.50 fetch us ,
Around 10.15 we reache timesquare =(
but the movie start alredy !
when finish that movie . that movie so nice and me touching..
hehe , not regret to watch that ..
NICE MOVIE =D.
II LIKE IT ~

Finish movie around 11.xx.
when we back home , so mny police !
ii forgot take my ic @@"
so dangerous . ii not yet wif dear say it , cause im not dare to tell him..haha..
then like biasa ~
Scary !
After Yamcha then go his frens'house prepare car something .
so boring his'house there !
but like normal lah ~
all galsfriend reache home .
act me only @@'
Dams Boring ~

没有评论:

发表评论